Monday, August 14, 2006

Alright, way to go Donnie!

We went to Xtreme Super Bowling on Saturday night, where they turn out all the lights and let you bowl unlimited for like 15 bucks. The music pretty much sucked dick, but they had a real live bar. Score one for us.

Many a White Russian was consumed.

do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?I guess the lunge position that your body naturally ends up in after you roll the ball eventually took its toll on my poor, un-exercised body. Even today my entire left leg from ass cheek to ankle feels tight and sore as hell.

Some of the things that are difficult to do in my current state of semi-immobilization:

Stand
Walk
Wipe my ass
Kneel (at church, not in the truck stop bathroom)
Pick up chicks

That's about it.

Hooray, bowling!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, August 14, 2006, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

Why do I have to be john goodman??? and that sore ass ain't from the bowling

 
At 4:52 PM, August 14, 2006, Blogger CD said...

Tito--how do you get out of the house without your woman? Teach me.

 
At 5:06 PM, August 14, 2006, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

Easy, nobody can stand to be around me long enough on a consistent basis so we both need our "alone time" from each other. She's of course happy to see me go.

 
At 12:18 AM, August 15, 2006, Blogger Richard said...

Damn, you know your body ain't doing too well if bowling cripples you.

 
At 9:38 AM, August 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Alone Time" What the hell is that?
The only alone time I get when I'm "deploying the troups", and even that gets interupted 50% of the time.

 
At 10:55 AM, August 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my body is dying.

today i can walk.

kinda.

 
At 4:19 PM, August 16, 2006, Blogger Brian said...

you should try kanye's new workout plan

 
At 4:14 AM, February 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home