Tuesday, December 26, 2006

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us; and the flesh of Toonces was introduced to the worldly pleasure of Guitar Hero 2

Merry Christmas!

Before my trip home this weekend, I'd never played Guitar Hero, but apparently my brothers are known locally as demigods. Tom especially can shred like nobody's business. I, on the other hand, was content to jam out on 'Hard' to Message in a Bottle, over and over and over again. Long story short, I brought home an extra PS2 that my sister had, so as soon as I get a guitar, expect to see me never.

Today at work I am pulling a Richard; I have two 3 hour movies to watch.

Ah, the joy of the Christmas season.

P.S. Yup, that artwork's a Paint job, baby.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, December 27, 2006, Blogger Richard said...

Ah, thanks to Bass' largesse and a little bit of personal input, I've been jamming out GH1 and GH2 with Paul and Arun for the past couple of weeks. Now there's more gayness we can gush over together.

 
At 6:51 PM, December 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless GH. We have to play over New Years.

 
At 3:30 AM, December 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you need a little bit 'a umphh on the hard songs, make sure you stand up while you play - do it the Cole-way.

 
At 1:33 PM, December 28, 2006, Blogger GIZMO said...

I now officially can't wait for Austin.

 
At 11:29 PM, December 28, 2006, Blogger Brian said...

"Shouting 'Star Power!' is as good a method as any." --The Siy brothers attest to the truthfulness of this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home