Friday, December 08, 2006

Beerfest

Go get this movie. Now. Don't wait for Netflix. Go to Blockbuster, and on your way back home stop and pick up a twelve pack for yourself. One twelve pack per viewer. And consume it in its entirety before the movie is over.

I watched this alone last night, but during every peel of laughter (countless), I actually heard the laugh of Bass, or Giz, or Cody alongside my own. It was like the movie evoked the spirits of drinking past. Broken Lizard's best outing yet, by a landslide.

Did I mention I'm still drunk?

Beerfest changed my life.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, December 12, 2006, Blogger Sir Cody said...

I bought it at 9:15am the day it came out on DVD! I saw it at Alamo and felt that I was not properly drunk enough afterwards. Great F-ing movie!!!!!

 
At 6:50 PM, December 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent call, Codimus!

 
At 8:30 AM, December 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bring it north and you can relive the experience with non-imagined bass giz and cody laughs.

 
At 3:53 PM, December 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best was the "Beer Goggles" sequence. Lord knows I've been there. By which I mean I had sex with Monique.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home