Thursday, April 12, 2007

I've got some paper towels

My brothers and I used to use this oneline like it was going out of style. I still get tempted to bust it out every now and then, but I know no one will ever get it.





From The Great Muppet Caper, probably my favorite (hence, the best) Muppet movie ever.

Jack Warden has a cameo in TGMC as Fozzie and Kermit's editor. Of course, we also remember Jack for classic work in the classics Problem Child 1 & 2. Here's a timeless scene from the latter. Make sure you watch the whole thing - the payoff is AMAZING.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, April 13, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Caper the best? I dunno. That's hard to claim with Manhattan out there. But to each his own.

 
At 6:00 PM, April 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manhattan is a close, close second; it's definitely got the better soundtrack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home