Sunday, February 19, 2006

GUNS N' F-ING ROSES



This just in from the "ear to the pavement" crowd. Guns and Roses, "Chinese Democracy," the mythical album 15 years in the making, looks like it has a release, and the date for this may or may not be March 6th, of THIS YEAR. I think that my head may explode if it truly does come out. I can't say that I should be totally stoked about this album, but I am. GnR was the poop back in the day, and a little nostalgia never hurt anyone. Be prepared, check out the leaked songs.

Hear the songs at Central Village

Read the stories at Ear Farm

3 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, February 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This might be the best news of the decade.

 
At 5:02 PM, February 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or ever...

 
At 6:02 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Richard said...

Now if Creed could reconcile...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home