Monday, June 12, 2006

Happy days

Since it's been a good while, I feel I should update you on the saga. Well, it's complete.

There's no need to detail the entire ordeal, but the plasma display is finally in my house and rocking my world. A couple shots for you....

side viewThe side view. If I remember the specs correctly, it measures about 3.5" at its widest.

my viewAnd this is what I see. 50 diagonal inches of gooey gooey goo. Bonus points if you recognize the movie. Actually, if you don't recognize it, you deserve to be sodomized in an Afghani prison for the rest of your life.

Speaking of terrorists, I was about to vomit until about the 75th minute of the Mexico game. If Iran would've beaten us... I shudder to think about it. Usually I watch El Tri play on Univision, but since this year ABC/ESPN are broadcasting all the games in HD... yeah.

Today I've got a major meeting to attend at 1. The U.S. kicks off at 11. I think if I only go as far as the Hyatt to watch it during a long lunch (a block up the street), I should be able to make it back across the street, up 21 floors, and into the conference room in less than 5 minutes.

I've got this down to a science.

4 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, June 12, 2006, Blogger CD said...

Easy. Back to the Future. Part 1.

What do I win?

 
At 3:55 PM, June 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your TV is friggin sweet man...although it looks like it's time to upgrade the surround sound. I just got mine in the other day, and it's currently sitting on the cinder block ghetto-tainment center.
BTW: HD Programming is amazing

Hate to drub up an old topic but here's some fresh Ashley Simpson hotness:

http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/?p=1320

She owes that plastic surgeon a fortune

 
At 5:22 PM, June 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I saw her new nose, what a fuckin' loser. She used to be so hot, too.

Also, the surround sound will definitely be upgraded as soon as I move into a house - gotta get something integrated, so no sense in buying anything yet.

Dellach - you win my love. All of it.

 
At 7:08 PM, June 12, 2006, Blogger JM said...

Is the television kid friendly? How's your son liking Bob the Builder lifesize?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home