Monday, October 16, 2006

Pretty annoying

Remember last year when that 85 year old man tried to kick Ken's ass after the ULa-La game because he and Michelle and his brother "ruined the game for a lot of people" by standing up and cheering? Well this is the same thing, only different.

Tennessee fan Victoria Caldwell said she was speechless after receiving a call from the UT Athletic Department on Thursday. Fans seated near her in Neyland Stadium would have a hard time believing that. Caldwell, a first-time season ticket holder, said UT's Bill Higdon called her at home and said other fans had complained about her. Their complaint? She cheers too much.
After seeing the video evidence, it's fair to say that the fans seated around her had a point.

I wouldn't have snitched to the AD, mind you, but I don't think throwing an empty flask at the back of her head would've been totally out of the question.

There's a picture of her in the article, btw. On second thought, she's definitely fair game.

--------------------

The 13 Day Bender

Here's the movie list for my horror marathon. If my finger arithmetic serves me correctly, I'll need to start on Thursday to end on Halloween. Be on the lookout starting then.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Halloween
The Last House on the Left
The Exorcist
The Omen
The Shining
Friday the 13th
Bride of Frankenstein
Dracula
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Poltergeist
Pet Sematary
Suspiria

The whole thing is dependent each movie's availability on Netflix, and several of these are in demand right around now, so neither the order nor the list itself is set in stone. This means that I'm still taking suggestions, so feel free.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, October 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are planning on keeping up a healthy booze regimine to keep your mind fresh

 
At 8:40 AM, October 18, 2006, Blogger CD said...

I got so drunk at the 2000 A&M game I tripped and fell in the stands. There was a family of Aggies sitting a little down the row from us and apparently I knocked one of the kids over. It wasn't just that I fell, but I literally stumbled 10-15 feet sideways until I lost my battle with gravity. I cut my hand and it bled pretty badly for the rest of the game. Fuck those Aggies. I hate 'em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home