Monday, November 06, 2006

A triumphant return

The trip to Chicago went well. My brother John looked sharp; he's off to "A" School in Pensacola as of tomorrow, at the same base of which my grandfather was once Commanding Officer.

The rating that he is going to be training for is Aviation Electronics Technician. I remember a couple years back when I asked him what he wanted to do after he graduated, and he said he was thinking about going to auto mechanic school. I thought that was pretty cool then, but now the thought of him working on fighter jets is a whole lot cooler.

I'm damn proud of him.

---------------

I think I said this last year, but this time I really mean it! I think I'm going to vote for the first time ever tomorrow.

Only to negate my friend's vote, though.

He's kinda pissed about that.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, November 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can you negate a vote for nader?

 
At 8:35 AM, November 07, 2006, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

Negating votes is a running joke in my house. I usually tell J that I'm voting straight ticket republican to cancel her democrat ticket.

And yes, I'm an idiot.

 
At 12:52 PM, November 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tito, that's what I'm doing to this guy. I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home