Friday, October 14, 2005

Burning questions

A little something for you to ponder this weekend.

How/why do I end up naked and passed out, spread eagle on the floor of my apartment EVERY TIME I get hammered, when my bed is no more than 12 feet from where I fall?

What is the evolutionary explanation for midgets?

Why is midtown Houston so rockin' while downtown sucks? Downtown has an equal number of cool bars, yet the scene is considerably less appealing than that of midtown. It's a mystery.

Speaking of Houston, how can it be so hard to find Polly Scale paints in the nation's fourth largest city? I just don't understand.

Go Irish.

7 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, October 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man atleast you didnt puke in your shoe. or a crockpot

 
At 9:45 PM, October 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is true... your chili tastes even better now though!

 
At 4:40 PM, October 15, 2005, Blogger Richard said...

I pissed on my girlfriend's desk chair in my sleep. On top of said desk chair, was a square pillow I bought her from Crate and Barrel. I didn't feel too bad.

 
At 8:27 PM, October 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You see, i walked into the room and i stopped because i was not sure what i was looking at. Then it him me with a wave of disgust i was looking directly into stewies ass." -Ducky

 
At 5:32 AM, October 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

richard, i hope you got fbs.

i demand that cody post a drunken story on his blog involving defacation. so let it be written, so let it be done.

 
At 9:27 AM, October 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but I've never deficated in a drunken stooper before. I take pre-drink dumps... helps the flow of alcohal better. I mean, damn, the state even considers me an alcoholic, but alas I still have so much to accomplish

P.S. - name the story and I'll tell/type it

 
At 8:44 PM, October 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the crap story we really need can be told by wally and involves a man named "stumpy"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home