Thursday, November 10, 2005

Amazing, Kreskin!

Most of you probably remember the infamous "Fan mail" we received a few weeks back. As you may recall, the comments section on it exploded once a few gals decided to take offense to an obviously tongue in cheek couple of remarks, the end result being an unjustified enmity between both parties involved (us and them). Or so we thought...

In reality, the comments made by said females constituted a "coming out" of sorts. Shannon hinted at things to come via her self-annointed title, "Triumvirate of Sass." At the time, I was wondering why any singularity would choose to employ such ridiculous nomenclature, but just recently the truth has come to light and I am now "in the know," if you will.

I have discovered this.

Yes. They really call themselves the Triumvirate of Sass. Yes. Their first post was really the day after "Fan mail" was made public. Yes. I know.

I have since conversed with two thirds of this imposter trio. Of course, it was in an attempt to score a threesome, or at the very least head, but in lieu of sex I was simply informed that, in fact, we "do not own the patent on the word triumvirate." While this IS true, I believe that we did steal it fair and square.

Message to TOS: Giz, Rich, and I are all minorities. At least steal from someone who's white.

Enough talk. Here they are:

Now, onto more important things.

I would definitely bang two of them, the other if I was REALLY drunk. While my initial requests for a threesome were emphatically denied, I think I still have an outside shot if enough alcohol is involved. Giz has requested that pink come visit him in NYC, so Pink: consider this your formal invite. Richard, you have a girlfriend. Sorry.

Okay, I gotta go. Bryan Adams just came on and I have to slow dance with myself, but make sure you get your laugh for the day over at the TOS.

Good gravy, I love my life.

8 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, November 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the love of God...please don't trade Tom Brady to Linus...with Jeff Garcia looking less and less likely that he'll play, Brady would screw my chances of winning, not to mention pretty much f-ing the rest of the league.

Oh and Giz you have good taste.

 
At 8:40 AM, November 10, 2005, Blogger JM said...

Yeah, pink is definitely the way to go.
And girls always think someone is stealing their ideas. It's part of their paranoia gene.

 
At 9:49 AM, November 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Troy, I can't find in my set of comissioner's tools how to cancel a trade. Get everyone to vote against it immediately. Linus seduced me whilst I was drunk.

Angel, they actually stole the idea from us, but who's keeping tabs? There is plenty of room for us all, I guess.

 
At 10:18 AM, November 10, 2005, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Well a threesome would defintely cool the tension between you guys. I can't think of a better peace offering. Great post, and I hope you didn't hurt yourself dancing to Bryan Adams.
Everything I do, I do it for you ...

 
At 2:10 PM, November 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Mr. Shife, everything I do, I do it for YOU.

 
At 7:47 PM, November 10, 2005, Blogger j merlino said...

"Message to TOS: Giz, Rich, and I are all minorities. At least steal from someone who's white."

I guess they figured since they ganked their template from a white guy, they'd be equal opportunity by stealing the name from minorities.

I'd go with blue b4 pink. Black ? Liquor me up enough and I'd do her, too.

 
At 9:28 PM, November 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Lord, I am a dead man.

 
At 9:47 PM, November 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, vince....didn't you hook up with the one in the middle back in high school?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home