Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A couple things

Props to Cody and Troy and whoever else has been going to root for the Horns basketball team so far this year. I've watched all the televised games this season, and the Drum has looked mighty empty up in the Mezzanine. Everyone else in Austin, get your asses in gear and show this team the love a #2 ranked squad deserves. They're playing here at the Toyota Center on Monday, so I'll be there if anyone feels like taking a road trip. Giz - you have to go cheer them on against Duke, December 10 in East Rutherford.

My mission this morning is to start and finish all my Christmas shopping before lunch. I'm halfway there, so it is a very attainable goal. I'll keep you updated.

Since long before she broke up with Nick, I have been obsessed with Jessica Simpson. Actually, not so obsessed with her as I have been with her gadonzas. Those things are amazing. Someday, someday...

7 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, November 30, 2005, Blogger JM said...

She broke up with Nick because he hogs the lip gloss. I've never seen a picture where his lips weren't shinier than hers. But then again, I've never gotten past her cleavage.

 
At 9:43 AM, November 30, 2005, Blogger T. Leach said...

Yeah. As long as she doesn't open her mouth. To talk, that is.

 
At 9:57 AM, November 30, 2005, Blogger GIZMO said...

Dude, she is true hotness, and her Dallas connection does not hurt things. She is totally in my high school yearbook. About the horns game up here in Jersey, its fucking $45 a ticket, the texas exes have a group going, but giz is broke my friend.

 
At 10:13 AM, November 30, 2005, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I just want the Hoff's latest album.
And yes they are amazing, I believe they could end world hunger.

 
At 6:27 PM, November 30, 2005, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

I'll be your date for the horns on monday toones...

 
At 11:21 PM, November 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What channel was the game on last night? I had a bunch of people in my classes say they saw me.

 
At 8:02 AM, December 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was on Fox Sports Southwest everywhere in Texas except in the Houston area, in which it appeared on Channel 2.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home