Monday, November 28, 2005

Welcome Back, Blogger

Welcome back everyone, I hope everybody had a good Thanksgiving, I know I did. Aside from the Cowboys losing, which I guess was anticipated, all went well. I went to Pennsylvania to hang out with my roomate on the set of the movie he is shooting, starring this guy, and this chick. It was cool, ate a lot of of turkey and crap. The best part was definitely Thanksgiving-eve, when we got our first snow of the year, it was 10 freaking degrees outside, but I had booze to keep me warm.

But I do not write today to wax poetic about my weekend, but rather to act like we have to update this blog everyday, so this is my attempt. What I really wanted to show you is something that may be THE FUNNIEST THING EVER DONE, period. Many of you may remember my post a LONG time ago where I posted a link to a dude who made a video to Adam Sandler's "I Trim My Bush." Waste your time with that if you want, but this officially takes the gay cake. Let me introduce you to "Pluma Gay," two spanish dudes, who, by all appearances, are truly happy with their life choices. This just made my month, if not my entire year. I love how, in Europe, they can play what ever shit they want on television.

I think some southerners heads may explode if they see this, so feel free to show everyone, and take a picture if their head truly does explode.

4 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, November 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like something that would air late night on Austin Access television.

 
At 12:58 PM, November 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you find that scary gizmo picture?

 
At 1:02 PM, November 28, 2005, Blogger GIZMO said...

I took it, I wrote my name in the snow. it was a rare occasion, I totally felt like a tourist. I guess i had better get used to the snow.

 
At 5:36 PM, November 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pluma Gay...looks like Halloween at the Chi Phi house. Giz, cue the Boogie Nights soundtrack!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home