Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I love them

I love boobies.

In high school, I was a man slut for about half a second. One of the chicks that I hooked up with a few times I knew from elementary school. That was kinda cool, I guess. It lasted about two weeks. Maybe three.

Anyway, after the first or second time we made out, we had an interesting conversation. It went something like this:

Me: Man, I love boobies. And making out.
Her: This is so refreshing.
Me: What is?
Her: I've been dating men for too long now. I was so ready for a boy.
Me: Sweet. So can I touch your boobies?

The story of my life on so many levels.

-------------

How 'bout them Cowboys?

If there's anything I hate more than the Eagles, it's Philadelphia itself. Brotherly love, my ass. I wish they would've shown more of those asshole fans looking completely dumbfounded after Roy's interception return - I was eating that shit up.

Fuck you, Philly!

And Bledsoe... yeah, I'd probably do him.

P.S. Can we stop talking about Terrell Owens? Please?

7 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Cutthroat Pirates said...

I agree, I wish this T.O. thing would end, but we got all next year wondering where he might go. It will be the next chapter in the T.O. Saga.

How about them Bucs.

 
At 10:05 AM, November 15, 2005, Blogger JM said...

You found a chick in high school who didn't abhor immaturity? SWEET!

 
At 12:07 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Monday Night Football is starting to turn into the NBA. You just have to watch the last 5 minutes. That was a crazy comeback, and does anyone know who McNabb was throwing the ball to besides Roy? Is he on the take?

 
At 2:46 PM, November 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, did you get to touch 'em?

 
At 3:42 PM, November 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cody, need you ask?

 
At 7:43 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger j merlino said...

I had some annoying customers come in a few weeks ago, and everytime they would request stupid things and explain " We're from Philly and that's how we do it there."

Finally after getting to the register, I realized they got extra chesse and charged them for it. They asked why i charged them for that, and I said " Well, I'm from Jersey, and that's how we do it there."

 
At 10:08 AM, November 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, word. It's still hard for me to think of him in a friendly context, even though I guess he is technically "one of us."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home