Monday, November 14, 2005

The Temporary Return from Diaspora

A night out. A quiet day. A night out. Wallop Kansas' boo-tay. A night out. Where's Vince?

As is the norm, Vince arose at an ungodly hour Sunday morning to ensure that I would wake up feeling cheated and used. After a sobbing shower soak, I compiled a few pictures in remembrance of love lost to New York and El Paso Oil.

One of Giz's last trips to Austin, note how he is already distancing himself from his friends and fellow members of the Triumvirate. Que tool.

Friday. Arun (underaged), Bass (deployment....wtf), Vince (needs mother's milk) and Richard (so cool....but just too damn short). Somehow, we end up spending the most time of the night at the seediest bar. The veneer of sophistication wears away.

Saturday. The day takes its toll on our fair leader. I insist on homoeroticism. We consciously and unconsciously miss Giz.

This one's for me. *gulp* And, this one's for my homies. *pour*

3 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, November 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This works... but we need the full series so as to see Cody riding the barrel. Tell Mango to update his Yahoo pictures, you have pull with him.

P.S. Was I conscious when I was teabagged?

 
At 7:06 PM, November 14, 2005, Blogger JM said...

Never be the first to pass out! Never, never, never!

 
At 2:51 PM, November 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it the whiske and cokes, plethora of beers, shots of tequila, Texas Death Rattle, or keg of Ziegenboch that did you in?

P.S.-I miss you Gizmo, and your Maguai lovin'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home