Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Joe Buck is funny

Did anyone else catch Joe Buck's friendly little rip against Lenny Dykstra last night during the Yanks-Angels? It was fucking hilarious. Joe noted the irony in the fact that "a guy you never saw without tobacco running down his face" now owned a carwash. I instantly wondered how many guys in America were sitting on their couches with the same delayed hysteria I had. Then Tim McCarver busts in with, "You know, they used to call him Nails." I was pissing myself, it was probably the funniest thing I've heard in a month.


Today, make sure you head over to Caffeine and Irony for their link to the Best Trailer Ever.

3 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, October 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious link! I loved Peter Gabriel on the back end!
I missed the Joe Buck rip. Any links on that?

 
At 12:31 PM, October 05, 2005, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I saw that on collegehumor.com. It is awesome. I missed the game last night. I was too busy watching "My Name is Earl" and "Nip/Tuck."

 
At 2:27 PM, October 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No luck on finding a transcript of ol' Buck...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home