Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Vindication is swift, and shaped like a uterus!

Wowzers!

Just when you thought no one was reading, we are attacked by an invading female force! This is greatness. Make sure you read my previous two posts and their comments before continuing, for full effect!

Dear female flamers,

I realize that you are just trying to stick up for your friend, the writer of the "fan mail" in question. (BTW, don't I get any props for at least keeping her identity a secret?) I also realize that you have all hated me with all your being for quite a good while, because of the fact that I play her like flute. So, while your comments are somewhat justified and definitely appreciated, they are ultimately knee-jerk in reaction, and taken as such. Thanks for the readership!

Love,

Vince

P.S. To my dear Shannon: I've always liked you the best, though we've never met. If you ever wanna go out for drinks and possibly a drunken hookup, you know where to find me.

6 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, October 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so upset to have missed such a socio-political battle with constitutional undertones! Sorry to have missed out on the discussion, but I was actually studying the law, rather than spouting off about amendments that ya'll don't fully understand. Points for Toonie for working out the good old First!
On a lighter note: look to the Sox to pull one out tonight at 7pm EST. The bats will be hot and I will be drunk. Heads up for the drunk dial tonight Toonces.

 
At 9:04 AM, October 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, talk about Contreras rising rising to the occasion last night. I'm pretty sure Buehrle's gonna pitch a helluva game tonight, too. I dunno, Frank, the bats better hit the fire fast...

 
At 11:47 AM, October 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Either they catch fire, or we are fucked. Interesting stat for you: the last time the Sox lost by double digits in the postseason, they went on an unprecidented 8 game winning streak. We here in NE are predicting a W.

 
At 1:35 PM, October 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Vince. Honestly. I do not hate you with all my being. I mean she (your secret identity fanmail female) honestly does not give sarah nor I any reason to hate you. We, believe it or not, are left to form our own opinions. But honestly, your proud of the fact that you "play her like a flute"? That right there dissapoints me. Which I'm sure you care little about. Thank you for the offer of a, what did you say, a drunken hook up. But I think that I will definitely have to pass. Too bad. Please excuse Sarah and I for stating our opinions. That's right ,opinions, not knee jerk reactions. Because I would say the same thing again today. We shall never state our opinion again and take up your time. Thanks and bye. And FYI, Sarah and I voted and your female fanmail friend is banned from you. And will be severly punished for any contact whatsoever.

 
At 3:07 PM, October 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man Shannon, I'm pretty sure I have a giant crush on you. Let's just go out, we don't even have to hook up. How's that?

 
At 3:14 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Richard said...

So.....as someone with nascent political opinions, is there still time for me to insert myself in the middle of this brother-and-sister-in-the-backseat-fued? Ya'll need a Richard sandwich, fo 'shizzle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home