Thursday, December 01, 2005

Booked, and ready to go

I finally booked my flights this morning.

As you may or may not know, Giz and I are heading up to Maine in January to visit Frankie and freeze our scrawny little asses off. Richard was also invited, but I think he has to work. The trip will hopefully include, but is not limited to: ice fishing, homoerotic snuggling, skeezy Maine bars, a road trip to Montreal to see the legendary strippers (you can touch in Canada), and other forms of debauchery. We'll be sure to photodocument everything... it will be a great time.

I would like to share this with you. It's a clip of quite possibly the gayest man to ever grace the stage of the Price is Right. I can't stop laughing at the poor bastard. Classic.

EDIT:

So I was checking the tracking for the site, and I saw referral I didn't recogzine.

I check it out, and it takes me to this (this blog used to be named "My Spoon is Too Big," many moons ago) Can someone do some research on Blogshares, and tell me what the hell it is and how it works. As you can see, someone has invested in us:



Giz, I assign you to research.

6 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, December 01, 2005, Blogger GIZMO said...

Dude, that trip is going to be the shit! Snow bunnies and sweater puppies! BOOZE! I can't wait, now i just need to get a job, so I can get that time off. And that video was just greatness, Pluma Gay if I may say so. The fact that the dude won a moped made it even funnier, i can picture him now, tooling around san fran on his new motor scooter. Not that there is anything wrong with mopeds, I would get one if I could.

 
At 10:04 AM, December 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray!! There will be all of the above! I may even be getting a new vehicle in time. I am supremely confident that all of the above can/will be achieved. A trip to Sugarloaf may be necessary for snow bunnies. No reason to ski, but there are plenty of higher class sketchy Maine bars packed with hot, rich women. Giz and I both need one!!! The countdown begins.
PS- that is a pretty good picture of me.

 
At 10:13 AM, December 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Blogshares thing seems a bit absurd. It's like fantasy football, the stockmarket, and blogs twisted into some kind of techno-geek game. I never knew you guys went public.

 
At 11:10 AM, December 01, 2005, Blogger JM said...

In medicine we'd be checking Daniel for Syndeham's chorea. It's neuropathy that includes dance like movement.
I like the way Bob dropped the money four feet away so as to avoid touching Daniel. Daniel had to pick it up off the floor like the skanky stripper you want off the stage ASAP.

 
At 1:11 PM, December 01, 2005, Blogger Mr. Shife said...

That dude is superhero gay. Better hope you don't meet him or his friends in one of those Maine skeezy bars.

 
At 10:55 AM, December 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear that guy was on coke. The whole time I was watching, I was really hoping that Daniel would ask to kiss Bob. What a trainwreck that would've been.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home